Fully Managed Voice & Data Services
39D IT provides Integrated Connectivity solutions to local Organisations that are looking to consolidate their business data and communications utilities and enjoy the many Commercial and Financial benefits of a Fully Managed VoIP and Internet Connectivity service.
We provide a comprehensive range of high speed broadband solutions that come with a performance and uptime guarantee.
Managed ‘Bonded’ broadband Internet
Highly resilient, super fast and agile bonded ADSL Connectivity for when Fibre Broadband connectivity isn’t an option. This highly intelligent solution works by bonding multiple ADSL lines together, providing super-fast and highly resilient connectivity by consolidating the upload and download bandwidth into a single virtualised connection.
Fibre Business Broadband
We provide the UKs fastest Fibre Business Broadband connection to Organisations with high bandwidth requirements. Our Business Fibre Broadband packages include:
- Download speeds start from 350 Mbps and rise to a massive 5G bps.
- Unlimited downloads
- Up to 13 static IP addresses
- Free Wireless Router or Cisco Router for 5G bps connection
- FAST fault fix times
- Ideal for users of VoIP and Hosted Solutions.
Dedicated Leased Line solutions
- A dedicated Leased Line is the perfect solution for Organisations that need superfast always-on uncontented connectivity with symmetrical upload and download speeds
- Leased Lines offer new standards in bandwidth, flexibility, resilience and they provide outstanding value for money, especially if your business is 100% reliant upon its internet connectivity to remain productive and competitive
- An Uncontended connection means that you’re not sharing your Internet connectivity with other businesses, which massively increases performance and reliability
- We offer different leased line speeds and solutions to suit all budgets, including EFM (Ethernet First Mile) and Gigabit Ethernet for extreme Connectivity requirements
We provide a comprehensive range of business telephone systems as part of a fully-managed service.
On-Premise or Cloud-based IP PBX Telephone Systems
Our cost-effective and highly efficient PBX Unified Communications solutions incorporate telephony, web conferencing, instant messaging and smartphone clients.
- Unify all of your business communications on a single platform that incorporates telephony, instant messaging and video conferencing
- Greatly reduce your monthly telephony and communications bills
- There are zero maintenance costs, just fixed ‘per user’ pricing
- Our PBX solution is easy to configure, maintain and administrate
- IP PBX can be deployed on premise, or in the Cloud
- Our solution is Android and iOS compatible – use your office extension on the move
- It is also Windows and Mac compatible with Click to call integration. Make calls from your computer, or use traditional VoIP handsets and headsets (which we can also supply)
[products limit=”8″ columns=”4″ category=”Trunks”]
Hosted VoIP Business Phone Systems
Our enterprise-grade Cloud-based VoIP Telephony solution has many additional value-added features that are absent from traditional PBX or analogue phone systems. Our fully scalable VoIP solution is completely flexible and will grow with your business.
- Replace your expensive phone systems, installation, lines and numbers with a simple, cost-effective and highly efficient alternative
- Cloud VoIP is the perfect solution for new start-ups or small businesses that need the flexibility to grow
- Changes to your VoIP solution can be easily implemented through an online portal
- Our fully-featured system includes Voicemail to email, call recording, reporting and CRM integration, plus many more features
[products limit=”8″ columns=”4″ category=”voip-extensions”]
What are the Advantages of using a managed Connectivity and Comms service?
The Commercial and Financial advantages of using a Fully Managed VoIP and Internet Connectivity service are many.
- Mitigate risk – Support and ongoing maintenance of your Telecoms and Internet connectivity becomes our responsibility
- Take control of your billing – Consolidate your Telephony and Connectivity costs into a simple easy to manage monthly fee
- Access to the best solutions – We partner directly with the biggest and best UK Telecoms and an Internet Service Providers to provide you with the latest technology
- 24hr Proactive Monitoring – Real-time analysis of your Internet and Telephony services. Automated notifications alert us to any potential performance and connectivity issues.
Why choose to 39D IT for your Managed VoIP and Internet requirements?
- Exceptional Customer Care – You’ll enjoy an amazing customer service experience that’s provided by our Essex-based help desk team. All customer service calls are answered within 3 rings and you’ll receive instant support from the engineer that answers your call.
- Added value – Our fully managed service packages will add value to your business by reducing downtime and improving your communications.
- Minimised disruption – We’ll ensure a smooth transition of service from your old data and communications providers, minimising disruption to your business operations.
Discover the many benefits of a fully integrated Telephony and Broadband service
Combine our Managed Connectivity and Communications options to create a Managed VoIP and Internet Connectivity service that’s tailored to your business requirements. Get in touch with 39D IT today on 01279 800038 or fill in our contact form with your details and we’ll get back to you.