Cyber Security Services
As a local Network Security expert, 39D IT provides a comprehensive range of Cyber Security Consultancy services and solutions to local Organisations that want to avoid becoming the victim of Cybercrime by maximising their Cyber Security capabilities.
How will we improve your Cyber Security capabilities?
2. We will improve the Cyber awareness culture throughout your organisation
3. We’ll make sure that you have a correct and honest understanding of your Network Security capabilities
4. We will quantify your risk and justify your security investments
5. We will ensure that your business complies to with the latest industry and regulatory requirements, such as ISO 27001 and the GDPR.
Patch Management and System updates.
Patch management and system update services will greatly reduce the number of security vulnerabilities on your Network.
Our experts will deploy one or more Network Security status tools that will identify, manage and deploy any missing patches or system updates on your local network.
We’ll run a scheduled vulnerability scan that checks for missing patches and software updates on any computers connected to your Network, including:
- Windows, Mac OSX and Linux operating systems
- 3rd party applications, including Firefox, Java, Adobe, Skype for Business, WinZip and more
- Over 4000 Network Security applications, including Anti-virus and Anti-malware
Web content filtering.
We supply, deploy and maintain the latest industry leading web content filtering applications which give you a 360-degree view of your business internet usage and allow you to monitor, govern and protect your staff from the latest online threats.
Web filtering features include:
- Cloud-based web filtering services allow you to filter your content from anywhere
- Create and manage policies, including domain and URL whitelists and blacklists
- Create exceptions to the general internet policy
- Filter website URLs into predefined categories
- Screen recording videos user activity
- Key logging tracks and records keystrokes and allows you to search by sensitive keywords
- Calculate time spent on apps and websites
- Malware and Virus blocking
Network Penetration testing/vulnerability assessment.
We’ll help you take a HUGE step towards your GDPR Compliance and protecting your business critical data by putting your Cyber Security defences to the test. The purpose of Penetration Testing is to discover and eliminate any weaknesses and vulnerabilities in your Network Security that could potentially be exploited by a hacking attempt.
Visit our Network Penetration Testing services page to find out more.
Anti-virus and Anti-malware.
We’ll protect your business against the latest threats, including ransomware, malware, hackers and much more.
Our preferred Anti-virus solution of choice is AVG Business Edition, which offers the ultimate protection against the latest Internet Security threats, keeping your network safe in real-time. AVG Business Edition features include:
- Cloud-based real-time outbreak detection – giving you better protection against the newest malware threats
- CyberCapture – a real-time file assessment tool that sends a copy of any unrecognised files to AVG to determine if it’s safe
- Linkscanner – checks the web pages that your staff visit and displays a safety rating
- Anti-spyware – protects your identity from spyware and adware that tracks your personally identifiable information
- File shredder – securely deletes files, preventing unintended recovery
- Multi-stage Ransomware analysis – including behavioural tests and sandboxing
Our Network Security experts will greatly improve your Network Security by configuring 2-factor authentication on your frequently used programs and applications, including Google Apps, SharePoint Windows Desktop, Remote Desktop Connection and Outlook web access.
Also known as 2FA, two factor authentications require the user to login with a username and password in addition to an additional layer of security that only the individual user knows, or has to hand for verification.
Examples of 2-factor authentication include:
- A text message that contains a unique authentication code
- An automated telephone call that tells you an authentication code
- A hardware token that provides an authentication code (an RSA keyring for example)
Our all-in-one Cloud-based Email security solutions for Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange and G-suite will protect you from viruses, ransomware, phishing, data theft and many more attacks that originate from your inbox.
Our end-to-end email security solutions include the following inbound and outbound email security features:
- Advanced threat protection
- Real-time spear phishing defence
- Malware protection
- Link protection
- Spam filtering
- Block email borne viruses
- DOS attack prevention
- Outbound email filtering
- Email encryption
- Data leak protection
- Cloud-to-cloud backup and recovery
Certified Cyber Security Awareness Training
Together with our partners at IT Governance, 39D IT offers Cyber Security Education, training and awareness programs to local businesses that wish to educate their staff about Cyber Crime and teach them to be vigilante against the latest Cyber Security threats.
The importance of learning about the latest Cyber Security threats as part of your Cyber Security program cannot be overstated. We’ll provide you with the tools, skills, knowledge and thought provoking activities that are needed to introduce a successful staff awareness program into your business.
Why introduce staff awareness training?
It’s important to ensure that your staff understands their Cyber Security responsibilities. An effective staff awareness program will achieve the following:
- Help your Company to identify any potential Cyber Security problems
- Ensure that staff fully understand the consequences of their actions
- Ensure the correct procedures are in place and followed consistently
- Ensure your staff are fully aware of the Organisations compliance requirements for certain frameworks and regulations, such as GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO9001
Improve your business Cyber Security capabilities and get expert advice TODAY.
Contact 39D IT today by calling 01279 800038 and speak directly to a Network Security expert about our Cyber Security services in further detail. Alternatively, complete the online contact form to request a callback today.