Network Penetration Testing
Stay ahead of the hackers by eliminating the vulnerabilities that leave your network exposed.
Take a HUGE step towards your GDPR compliance and protect your business-critical data by letting us put your Cyber Security defences to the test.
What is Penetration Testing?
Also referred to as ‘Pen Testing’, Network Penetration testing is a service that’s designed to simulate a real-life attack on your business Network and Applications. Its purpose is to discover and eliminate any Network Security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that could potentially be exploited by a hacking attempt.
5 essential reasons to conduct scheduled Network Penetration Testing
1. Avoid theft of intellectual property and business-critical assets.
2. Avoid the crippling fines associated with GDPR non-compliance.
3. Avoid litigation taken against you from clients that have been affected by the breach.
4. Avoid humiliation and loss of Kudos associated with sensitive information and client data entering the public domain.
5. Avoid losing clients and hard-earned trust as a result of a breach.
Our Network Penetration Testing services.
Our Network Penetration testing services are designed to run internally within your Network, or externally, accessing your Network via the internet. Applying these tests will greatly reduce the chances of your business succumbing to a Cyber Security attack.
We will run a series of orchestrated penetration tests from outside your Network. External penetration testing provides valuable insight into the performance of your Network Security perimeter from the vantage point of a hacker. Internal Penetration testing is designed to determine if a user within your network could access and extract business critical and client sensitive data without administrative privileges. Areas of testing include:
- Firewalls (Hardware & Software configuration and rules)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Web-based Security Services
- 3rd Party Applications (including Databases)
- Mobile Devices & BYOD
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Weak or Default Passwords
- Unpatched Operating Systems
- Anti-virus / Anti-malware definitions
- Company Websites
- User Permissions
Post-testing reports and deliverables
Once testing has been completed, we will present you with a fully transparent post-testing report, which provides an in-depth analysis of each test that was completed. This report:
- Highlights any security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that have been identified as areas for exploitation.
- Provides you with the solutions that are needed to eliminate them.
Transparent results presented to you by an expert.
Our post Network Penetration Testing report is clear, concise and easy to understand. The report will be presented to you face-to-face by a Network Security Expert who will take the time to explain each stage of the testing process and provide guidance on how we can secure your IT systems moving forward.
Why choose 39D IT Systems for your Pen Testing requirements?
We’re an experienced Network Security specialist that’s trusted by hundreds of local Organisations across Essex, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
- We focus on providing face-to-face support for local businesses
- We communicate clearly and avoid the technical jargon
- We provide easy to understand reporting that’s presented to you face-to-face by a Network Security Expert
- We use the latest range of innovative Network Security testing tools
- You’ll be assigned your very own Customer Success Manager who you can contact any time throughout the process.
Secure your IT Systems, protect your business-critical data avoid the crippling fines associated with the GDPR.
Contact 39D IT today by calling 01279 800038 and speak directly to a Network Security expert about your Network Penetration Testing requirements in further detail. Alternatively, complete the online contact form to request a callback.