39D provides simple, secure and affordable IT recycling services to local Organisations that wish to safely and securely dispose of their unwanted IT equipment.
We provide an end-to-end service that includes the collection, recycling, and disposal of your old IT technology, in addition to the permanent deletion and destruction of your sensitive data.
We’ll ensure you conform to regulatory compliance by confirming the safe disposal and recycling of your IT equipment in writing. Our services are fully compliant with the WEEE directive that was updated in 2014, which aims to reduce the amount of electronic equipment being produced and encourage more businesses to recycle their old IT products.
Simple and secure Computer Recycling services.
We’ll conduct a full appraisal of your redundant IT equipment so we can provide you with an accurate recycling cost.
Some of your old IT equipment may still have some residual value. In this instance, we will offset the value against the cost of recycling.
During the disposal or recycling process, we’ll compile a full asset list that contains information about the equipment that’s been handed over to us. This includes a unique asset number, the make and model of the equipment, the item condition, the data removal process (if required) and the sales/disposal avenue. A copy of this audit will be provided to you upon completion for your records.
We provide a dedicated collection service to local Organisations that are located throughout Essex, Herts and Cambridge. We can provide small office clearances, or we provide a corporate IT recycling service for bigger collections. Every collection is processed at our head office in North Weald.
Why choose 39D for your WEEE Recycling requirements?
- We’re a trusted and highly accredited Organisation that has a fantastic reputation within the local community for providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- We’re a WEEE certified Company and our services are fully compliant with the 2014 WEEE directive.
- We offer a fast and efficient service to organizations across Essex, Herts, and Cambridgeshire.
What IT equipment can we recycle and dispose?
We can provide safe removal, disposal, and recycling of the following equipment:
- Desktop PCs
- Monitors (CRT and Flatscreens)
- Tablet devices and Smartphones
- VoIP telephone systems
- Networking equipment (Firewalls, routers, switches etc.)
- Data storage units (NAS and SAN devices)
Fully compliant Data Destruction services.
According to the 1998 Data Protection Act, all organizations have a legal requirement to apply appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, modification and destruction of personally identifiable data. Failure to comply will result in prosecution and fines.
Our data destruction services ensure that your sensitive company and client data is destroyed or erased by using methods that conform to regulatory compliance.
- Data overwriting – We offer a data overwriting service that eclipses the American Military DOD 52220.22-M standards that are used as the benchmark for overwriting data a minimum of 3 times. We’ll overwrite your hard disk over 99 times to ensure that your data is completely erased.
- Hard Drive crushing – Our hard drive crusher is used to destroy hard disks that cannot be erased. The crusher will damage your hard drives to the point where it becomes impossible to recover data from the platters. Once crushed, the remaining waste is processed into raw material.
- Hard Drive shredding – Hard drive shredding is the ultimate data destruction service. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your data has been safely destroyed by shredding your redundant hard disks into 4mm particles
- Other hardware shredding services – We can shred most other storage devices that could potentially contain personally identifiable and company sensitive data. These include USB sticks and pen drives, Optical Media, DLT and DAT Backup tapes and mobile phones.
IT Support in Essex, Herts and Cambridgeshire
39D is an IT MSP based in the heart of North Weald Bassett in Essex. We provide a comprehensive range of IT support services and intelligent technology services to local businesses in the area of Essex, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
If you’re looking for a professional and reliable company to take control of your IT operations and provide a fast and effective service, get in touch with the team today on 01279 800 039.